Now in it’s 7th year, World ADC Berlin will enable you to develop more clinically effective ADCs. Over 3 days, 49 antibody drug conjugate experts will divulge their cutting-edge research empowering you to:
- Develop next-generation payloads with differentiated mechanisms of action to meet unmet patients needs.
- Optimise your linker’s chemistry to improve in vivo stability and minimise off target toxicities
- Improve on target efficacy and solid tumour penetration with novel antibody formats
- Effectively characterise your ADC compound and submit a comprehensive bioanalytical package as part of your IND filing
- Successfully translate into the clinic by managing ADC preclinical efficacy over-estimation
- Meet clinical endpoints by maximising your ADCs clinical therapeutic window with latest advancements in dosing regimen and patient stratification strategies
- Optimise your manufacturing processes and QA/QC testing toensure batch-to-batch reproducibility