This premier B2B event will focussed completely on the development of bispecifics Antibody, the Annual Bispecific antibody Lisbon summit represents a unique opportunity to engage with your peers to discuss strategies to overcome the key challenges holding back progress in the field.
Built using insights from experts, this year’s Bispecific Antibody Lisbon summit will incorporate more developmental and clinical insights than ever before. Rather than presenting vague overviews of platforms, this meeting will delve directly into the technical and scientific insights that will enable you to advance your candidate therapeutic into the clinic as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Optimize early decision makingto guarantee target synergy early in the development of multispecific therapeutics, with insights into Sanofi’s novel bispecific development programs
- Validate bispecific formats in comparison with monoclonal approachesby learning from innovative analytical approaches, including Janssen’s dual binding and single target assays
- Understand how Pfizer have enhanced bispecific IgG generation by bypassing the need for post purification recombination processes
- Improve translatability into the clinic by investigating how Immunocore maximize the predictability of in vitro models
- Investigate novel multispecific approaches for applications spanning beyond oncology, including in- depth case studies into innovative bispecific programs in autoimmune, neurodegenerative and infectious disease indications
- Determine the characteristics required to ensure clinical success by examining key factors from clinical bispecific programs at Merrimack, Amgen and Macrogenics
- Leave World Bispecific with clear insights that will dramatically improve the success of your bispecific development
WHY should you be there?
CEO, CSO, VP, Director, Head and Scientists in:
- Therapeutic Areas
- Target ID & Validation
- Process Development
- Clinical Development
- Business Development