Organizations are changing and customers are becoming more and more demanding. Business is not easy today! So, how can you lead your team through this change? How can you make sure you get the results that your team and your company needs? What do you need to do differently? What are the leadership best practices?
During and following the programme, you will:
- Conscious and aware of your personal leadership strengths and areas of development
- Empowered to act and take important leadership decisions
Think about the…
- Impact you have on others
- Way your leadership style affects and triggers the performance of your team
- Coach to help your team members build confidence, grow and contribute in more effective ways
- Discover your values
- Align your personal leadership brand closely to your values
- Create greater balance in the way you lead, work and live
- Map out a plan of actions to bring about your development
- Receive and apply feedback from a professional coach in order to move your plans forward
- Work in partnership with others toward common goals and objectives
Before joining this programme, you will complete several assessments to ensure you gain full benefit from your learning experience.
Over 4 intensive days, you work with different leadership models that provide you with a “transformational learning experience”. Different self-assessments help you identify your strengths and your leadership development opportunities.
Throughout the whole programme, you are challenged to apply the learnings in group practical applications and give and get intensive feedback. This new MCE ‘Do, Think and Feel’ approach combined with peer feedback and professional coaching, shapes your new leadership brand and you leave this programme with a concrete action plan for you to implement directly in the workplace.
Here are the highlights of these four days:
- Debriefing, Feedback and Professional Coaching – intensive and ongoing feedback from professional coaches and peers to better understand your current style and identify where to improve
- Leadership and why it matters
- MCE Leadership Model – including Body-Mind-Spirit (BMS). You will go through a leadership exercise that will help you gain awareness of the close connection between these three dimensions and their impact on your personal leadership style
- Self-assessments to assess yourself and your leadership impact: Leadership 360°, MSQ and FIRO-B
- Introduction and objectives of the DTF Model – Do, Think, Feel – helping you to reflect and journal your experience and learning journey
- Practical Application of the Leadership Model. The whole group will put the learnings into practice through group exercises, role plays, and a team building evening exercise
- Building my Leadership Brand. You will complete your learning journal and development plan that you will implement back in the workplace
Complete programme description on https://cdn.mce.eu/eu/uploads/programme-pdfs/mce-leadership-development-programme.pdf
24 Apr 2017 @ 09:00 am
27 Apr 2017 @ 04:30 pm
Duration: 3 days, 7 hours
MCE Conference and Business Centre
118 Rue de l'Aqueduc