International Psychological Applications Conference and Trends (InPACT) 2017 in Budapest, Hungary: send your abstract until 13 of February, 2017
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (Last Call)
International Psychological Applications Conference and Trends 2017 (InPACT 2017)
29 April to 1 May, 2017 – Budapest, Hungary
= Important Dates =
Abstract submissions (Last Call): until 13 February, 2017
Notification to authors (Last Call): from 10 March, 2017
Registration and Final Submission (Last Call): until 31 March, 2017
= Keynote Speakers =
* Professor Emeritus Leslie G. Walker, MA (Hons), PhD, DipClinPsychol, CClinPsychol, CBiol, CSci, FSB, FBPsS
Professor of Cancer Rehabilitation at the University of Hull, United Kingdom
* Professor Emeritus Howard S. Schwartz, PhD
Professor of Organizational Behavior in the School of Business Administration, Oakland University, USA
= Special Talk =
“A Model of Consciousness“ by Prof. Dr. Michael Wang, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Leicester, UK
= Conference Goals =
The goal for this conference is to offer a new approach to the discussion and presentation of the psychological science nowadays. We expect to engage and interact with authors and researchers from various countries, cultures and fields in the area. We provide the answer to expose new quality developments in research and theoretical findings in Applied Psychology. Some main areas are chosen and divided in more detailed sub-themes (see below), not omitting other topics regarding groundbreaking contributions that might benefit attendees at the conference.
= InPACT format =
The conference will cover many types of presentation formats, incorporating Invited Keynote Speakers, oral and thematic showcases. Among the conference materials, given to all registered attendees, a book will be published and provided with the Proceedings delivered at the conference. Other publication opportunities will also be available.
= Themes of Interest =
To develop the conference program we have chosen five main broad-ranging categories in Applied Psychology, which also covers different interest areas:
- In CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY: Emotions and related psychological processes; Assessment; Psychotherapy and counseling; Addictive behaviors; Eating disorders; Personality disorders; Quality of life and mental health; Communication within relationships; Services of mental health; and Psychopathology.
- In EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: Language and cognitive processes; School environment and childhood disorders; Parenting and parenting related processes; Learning and technology; Psychology in schools; Intelligence and creativity; Motivation in classroom; Perspectives on teaching; Assessment and evaluation; and Individual differences in learning.
- In SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY: Cross-cultural dimensions of mental disorders; Employment issues and training; Organizational psychology; Psychology in politics and international issues; Social factors in adolescence and its development; Social anxiety and self-esteem; Immigration and social policy; Self-efficacy and identity development; Parenting and social support; and Addiction and stigmatization; Psychological and social impact of virtual networks.
- In LEGAL PSYCHOLOGY: Violence and trauma; Mass-media and aggression; Intra-familial violence; Juvenile delinquency; Aggressive behaviour in childhood; Internet offending; Working with crime perpetrators; Forensic psychology; Violent risk assessment; and Law enforcement and stress.
- In COGNITIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: Perception, memory and attention; Decision making and problem-solving; Concept formation, reasoning and judgment; Language processing; Learning skills and education; Cognitive Neuroscience; Computer analogies and information processing (Artificial Intelligence and computer simulations); Social and cultural factors in the cognitive approach; Experimental methods, research and statistics; and Biopsychology.
- In PSYCHOANALYSIS AND PSYCHOANALYTICAL PSYCHOTHERAPY: Psychoanalysis and psychology; The unconscious; The Oedipus complex; Psychoanalysis of children; Pathological mourning; Addictive personalities; Borderline organizations; Narcissistic personalities; Anxiety and phobias; Psychosis.
= Types of Contributions =
All submissions are subjected to a blind-review refereeing process and are divided in these categories:
- Oral Presentations
- Virtual presentations
- Corporates can also showcase their products or services in the conference exhibitions area by contacting the secretariat or publicity email (provided below).
= Conference Date and Location=
InPACT 2017 will be held in Budapest, Hungary, in hotel Novotel Budapest Centrum, and will occur from 29 of April until 1 of May, 2017.
= Contacts =
Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity email: email@example.com
29 Apr 2017 @ 12:00 am
1 May 2017 @ 12:01 am
Duration: 2 days
Novotel Budapest Centrum
43 Rákóczi út
WIARS (view profile)