The EStIF Interactive Forum provides a platform for practitioners to exchange knowledge, experiences and best practice on the management and control of ESI Funds.
The following topics will be discussed in depth in interactive sessions on day 1:
- How to fulfil the new reporting and audit requirements: Management declaration, annual summary & annual accounts
- How to calculate Simplified Cost Options – flat rates, lump sums and standard scales of unit costs
- Implementing the new requirements on management verifications
- Designing a strategy to prevent and combat fraud & corruption in your institution
- How to effectively use performance audit and its results?
- Making best use of the European Fund for Strategic Investment (EFSI) & Financial Instruments
On day 2 you may choose between the following two full-day workshops:
- ESI Funds in compliance with State aid rules
- Handling errors, irregularities and financial corrections