The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Update on the reform of the Audiovisual Media Services Directive (AVMSD)
- The proposed Regulation on online transmissions and retransmissions
- Consequences of the revision of the e-Privacy Directive for the media
- Update on recent EU actions impacting the media sector in the framework of the Digital Single Market Strategy
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and the ECtHR
- Competition law issues relevant for the media sector
- Recent developments concerning the legal framework for journalistic activity
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, inhouse counsel and other legal practitioners in the media sector.