2017 Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2017), organized by East Asia Research & supported by BEFfore from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, will be held on the 27th and 28th July 2017 in Singapore. APEF 2017 aims to bring together leading scholars, students and practitioners from Asia and the rest of the world for an academic exchange.
What are the effects from Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang led economics measure of shifting away from the once sacred economic policy of rapid economic growth? Is Abenomics the solution to Japan’s problem of disinflation and low growth? APEF 2017 conference theme looks at the worrying changes and slowdown amid continued uncertainty in Asian financial markets and economies.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 27th to 28th July 2017.
What can you expect at APEF 2017?
• Ample interaction opportunities for APEF delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at APEF
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ to be given out to APEF presenters
EAR collaborates with Springer for conference proceedings publication.
The APEF 2017 Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer.
27 July 2017 @ 12:00 am
28 July 2017 @ 12:01 am
Duration: 1 days
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
317 Outram Road
East Asia Research (view profile)