SMi Group is proud to present the 23rd annual industry leading summit on Pharmaceutical Pricing and Market Access, taking place on 11th & 12th October 2017 in Central London.
A surge in the price of drugs has recently been making international headline news adding growing pressure from leading government bodies and patient groups for pharmaceutical companies and manufactures to limit future price increases. Mounting criticism has created a shift in focus for payers to be more cost-effective in their approach to setting budgets and managing costs.
Drawing from over two decades worth of expertise, Pharmaceutical Pricing & Market Access 2017 will address these challenges head on by offering a detailed understanding of the payer landscape and preparing attendees to develop a successful market access strategy for the ever changing pharmaceutical pricing market.
Join us this autumn for exclusive case study insight into how manufactures plan to limit future price increase; a progressive outlook into the future of pharmaceutical pricing & reimbursement (P&R); and discuss what can be done by all stakeholders for the industry to achieve efficient reimbursement and for patients to gain access to affordable medication.
Featured speakers include:
- Barbara Jaszewski, VP Global Pricing and Market Access, Lundbeck (Conference chair)
- Nneka Onwudiwe, PRO/PE Regulatory Review Officer, FDA
- Patrick Mollon, Director Health-Economics, Outcomes Research & Epidemiology, Shire
- Fabrizio Zucca, Director Patient Access, Sobi
- Klaas Postema, Sr Director Market Access & Pricing Generics Europe, Teva
- Mercedes Prior, International Market Access Director, Grifols
- Anne Marciniak, Senior Director, International HEOR, Allergan
- Ritva Lehtonen, Market Access & External Affairs Director, Sanofi
Reasons to Join:
- Increase compliance and navigate the regulatory landscape through informed guidance presented by the FDA in an opening keynote address
- Develop strategies for market access and expansion by; defining your target audience; identifying key economic advantages; and generating appropriate clinical and health economic evidence to support a strong value proposition
- Utilise strategic partnerships by learning best practice in collaborating with payers, data providers and health stakeholders
- Drive commercial competitiveness by uncovering new windows of opportunity in growing markets such as orphan drugs, biosimilars and gene therapy
- Make informed decisions from development through to reimbursement by optimising meaningful patient engagement opportunities
- Explore ways in which the HTA and Regulatory Agencies can work together to meet patient needs
- Strengthen your strategic capabilities by hearing the latest updates through a selection of global case studies on translational market access, international reference pricing and value based pricing
- Secure commercial viability by discovering new market access algorithms for innovative drugs
- Showcase product value by implementing real world data into pricing and utilising Real World Evidence (RWE) for payer decision making