- The conduct of inspections by the European Commission
- Searching private premises and devices
- Collection of electronic and mobile data
- Implications of the recent Alcogroup judgement
- Developments related to NCAs’ powers of investigation
- Sarah Cannevel, Deputy Head of Unit, Bundeskartellamt, Bonn
- Peter Citron, Knowledge Management Counsel, Latham & Watkins LLP, Brussels
- Jay Modrall, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Brussels
- Dirk Van Erps, Adviser to the Deputy Director General Antitrust, DG Competition, Brussels
If you cannot attend the workshop in Brussels, there is still the possibility to attend online!
This event will be streamed live on 25 October 2018, 14:00 -17:45 ;
Participants have the possibility of addressing written questions to the panel.