EU funding programmes are diverse and numerous, covering many different policy areas, activities and geographic locations.
This course will give a comprehensive overview of EU funding for the non-profit sector, from the policy basis and funding programmes to identifying funding opportunities.
Ideal for people who are new to EU funding and those who need a refresher course. It aims to equip participants with knowledge on:
- The logic of EU funding
- The EU policy framework
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Selected EU funding programmes
- How to make EU funding work for you
- Understanding calls for proposals and tenders
- Navigating EU funding programmes
12 Feb 2019 @ 09:30 am
12 Feb 2019 @ 02:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours, 30 minutes
77 Avenue de la Toison d'Or