This challenging two-day training offered by CSE aims to provide all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive corporate initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies.
CSE is awarded by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation - the largest foundation in the US & the globe as Gold Standard in Corporate Responsibility. Google was also awarded by SVCF as "Company of the Year".
Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in the advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field.
Benefits of attending one of the Leading Sustainability (CSR) Training Programs Globally:
· Earn the globally recognized Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification and become a qualified Sustainability professional
· Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives).
· You will become a part of an elite group of practitioners and broaden your network with key players of the business world at an international level.
· Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organization value chain
· Learn about the new GRI reporting guidelines (GRI standards) and UN Sustainable Development Goals
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to submit a 2-year sustainability action plan that will enable them to earn the globally recognized certification as CSR Practitioners.
1.Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
2.Current Global & Local Legislation for CSR and GHG Emissions
3.Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Related Global Standards and Guidelines
4.The Importance of Sustainability (CSR) in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
5.Sustainability (CSR) and Integrated Reporting based on GRI and IIRC Guidelines
6.External Assurance and How to Communicate and Gain Credibility in Your Report
7.The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner / Future Trends and Practitioner Assignment
Who should attend:
CSR Professionals, Public Relations Communication and Marketing Managers, Human Resources Managers, Sustainability and Environmental professionals, General Managers
For an exclusive 15% Discount, please use promo code EUL15 when you register.
For more information about the program and discounts, please contact:
14 Mar 2019 @ 09:00 am
15 Mar 2019 @ 05:00 pm
Duration: 1 days, 8 hours
Novotel London West
W6 8DR London