Join our Business Continuity & Crisis Management MasterClass on the 21st and 22nd of March, 2019 in the historic city of Vienna, Austria. Training will be led by Julian Woodall, an expert in Health & Safety and Consultancy.
By the end of this MasterClass, the participants will:
• Analyse characteristics of Business Continuity & Crisis Management.
• Benefit from real life case studies/ best practices.
• Define the risks and threats to the reputation, its products & services.
• Discover a practical approach to how, why and when a crisis can happen to your organization and best to manage it.
• Develop an effective approach to Business Continuity & Crisis Management and how to manage it in your industry.
• Understand the urgency and technics to handle an incident before, during and after a crisis.
• Evaluate your companies current crisis management plan so you are prepared.
21 Mar 2019 @ 08:00 am
22 Mar 2019 @ 05:30 pm
Duration: 1 days, 9 hours
Austria Trend Hotel Vienna
10 Hietzinger Hauptstraße