This annual conference aims at keeping legal practitioners working in the insurance sector up-to-date on the latest relevant regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law
- Stocktake of EU policy and legislation in insurance (just after the European Parliament elections)
- Current developments with the Solvency II Directive
- The new Motor Insurance Directive: scope and amendments
- New technologies and liability
- Data protection and GDPR in insurance practice
- IDD implementation
- The new Pan-European Pension Products (PEPP)
- Implications of Brexit for insurance
Who should attend?
In-house lawyers working with insurance companies, lawyers in private practice, stakeholders, policymakers and academics.