The conference will keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Transposition of the new Audiovisual Media Services Directive in the Member States
- Results of the code of practice on disinformation
- Impact of the EU Regulation on free flow of non-personal data in the media sector and data-related initiatives
- The future of journalism in the EU: publishers’ rights, freedom of the press and the proposed Whistleblowing Directive
- Ongoing competition law investigations affecting media companies
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice specialised in media law and information technology, in-house counsel and other legal practitioners in the media sector
Click here for a detailed programme and more information on the speakers: