GLC Europe is glad to invite you to the third edition of the Gamification series; Gamification MasterClass on the 04 - 05 September 2019 in the historical city of Vienna, Austria, led by the Gamification Guru, An Coppens, Chief Game Changer at the Gamification Nation Ltd from the United Kingdom!
Gamification has gained a lot of attention lately, in particular in the world of Human Resources. It was said to be a great method for increasing employee motivation, engagement and efficiency – a goal that every company strives for. But how can you apply gamification in practice? How do you design and build the gamified process for success?
At this interactive MasterClass An Coppens will aim to pass her skills on gamification design to HR professionals. The participants will work together through best practices and frameworks for gamification directly applied to HR processes.
By the end of the workshop, the participants will:
· Have experienced the gamification design process first hand
· Understand the stages of HR processes that can be gamified
· Learn what questions to ask and what pitfalls to watch out for by applying design to a HR scenario
· Gain new tools to work with once they go back to work
· Get a chance to walk out with a great plan for implementation at work
· Have experienced gamification throughout the day
For the training description, detailed trainer profile and training program, please request the Training Agenda!
4 Sep 2019 @ 09:00 am
5 Sep 2019 @ 04:15 pm
Duration: 1 days, 7 hours
Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen