HCITOCH 2019 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, workshops, doctoral consortiums, demos session, research-in-progress, poster presentations, and didactic sessions.
Post-conference publishing Handbook of Research. IGI Global (Publications have been indexed in a number of prestigious indices such as Scopus, ACM Digital Library, dblp, etc.).
An academic CD proceedings version --not commercial (distribution in the room), with ISBN and DOI (Blue Herons Editions).
The contributions are will be submitted for indexation by EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, IET Inspec, Amerindex and DBLP :All contributions -papers, workshops, demos, doctoral consortium, etc., should be of high quality, originality, clarity, significance and impact. In the current international workshop it is demonstrated how with a correct integration among professionals of formal and factual sciences interesting research lines in the following subjects: Human-Computer Interaction, Tourism, Cultural Heritage, Quality Design, Augemented Reality, Communicability, Ubiquitous Computing, Digitization for Conservation, Archaeological Archives with New Technologies and other computational areas are solicited on, but not limited to (alphabetical order). See website >>> link >>> Topics.
* Very Important Information *
1) Extended Deadlines
Works Submissions: Open. Consequently, as they are received, they will be evaluated. It is a way to speed up the process to make up the final program of the Workshop. In other words, it is not necessary to wait until the deadline to send them for the evaluation.
Papers Submissions: Open
Authors Notification: Some days after the submission/s
Camera-ready, full papers: September, 1st
2) The authors can present more than one work with only one registration (maximum 3 contributions) >>> see website >>> link >>> Registration.
3) Keynote speakers and relators with human and professional - super 'High Quality'
4) Certificate of participation and conference proceedings.
5) Participation for the selection of the best paper, research-in-progress, demos, posters, ... awards.
6) Discounts in official hotels.
7) Free excursions in Florence and Tuscany, Italy (Celebrating 500 years of Leonardo Da Vinci: 1452 - 1519 and UNESCO cultural heritage) for authors and participants
5 Sep 2019 @ 09:00 am
7 Sep 2019 @ 06:00 pm
Duration: 2 days, 9 hours
City Council of Florence (InfoPoint)
4 Piazza della Stazione