Security of Things World USA 2019
Security of Things World USA is the forum for IT, OT, IoT and cyber security experts to come together and define the future role of security in the interconnected and smart world of enterprise IoT. More than 150 leading experts will gather on September 30 – October 01, 2019 in San Diego to find solutions to the most common security threats.
The conference offers a fantastic agenda with interactive roundtable sessions, inspiring case studies and keynote presentations. Be part of the event and secure the connected future.
Main topics in 2019:
- Implementation of Security by Design: How to design your software and strategy from the ground up to minimise impact when a security vulnerability or an invalid user is discovered
- Rethinking the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Addressing security throughout the smart, connected product lifecycle, from the initial design to the operational environment, your network and ecosystem
- Securing your cyber physical systems by bridging them with innovation and integration into your product development
- Bringing security to the Cloud: How can the cloud be a secure platform for you? What options are available? What is needed to maintain cloud security?
- IoT security and crossroads to privacy, governance and GDPR
- Blockchain and how blockchain can create IoT security
- Security & interoperability: Standardization, risk assessment and vulnerability scan?
- Expanding and shifting industry boundaries: How old technologies and IoT technologies are effecting and changing security needs
- IoT Crisis Response: Secure your connected devices and prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps
- Safeguarding enterprise data and data privacy in an interconnected world: Ensure safe authentication and tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Critical Infrastructure: How can infrastructure and devices be better secured to protect against potential security hacks and what you need to be aware of
- Security of Industrial Control Systems: What are the security challenges and how to approach cyber security in ICS?
30 Sep 2019 @ 07:00 am
1 Oct 2019 @ 04:30 pm
Duration: 1 days, 9 hours
Hilton San Diego
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
92109 San Diego
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH