Gain expert insight on the context and practical application of competition law in the telecoms industry. This one-day seminar looks at the relationship between sector-specific regulation and competition law, with a focus on abuses of dominance, restrictive agreements and concerted practices, and merger control.
The training will provide attendees with:
• an overview of the relationship between competition law and the approach to economic regulation developed specifically for the telecoms sector;
• in-depth analysis and understanding of the key competition law concepts applied in the telecoms sector and relevant cases covering anticompetitive agreements, abuses of dominance and mergers;
• a chance to discuss competition law issues with experts and peers, and to compare experiences and different regulatory approaches.
Who should attend and why?
The seminar is suitable for:
• regulatory experts who are interested in how competition law is applied in the telecoms sector and what alternative market remedies it offers;
• those interested in the role that competition law policy plays in shaping the communications market; and
• those interested in finding out the latest competition law developments affecting the sector
25 Oct 2019 @ 09:00 am
25 Oct 2019 @ 01:01 pm
Duration: 4 hours, 1 minutes
Hotel Thon EU
Rue de la Loi 75