What you will learn?
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn to:
- communicate the importance of APM and a results-based approach
- identify, explain and use appropriate tools for different stages of APM to ensure effective and responsive project implementation management
- promote adaptive monitoring and reviews
- support and manage project teams to achieve enhanced project results
- recognise and strengthen learning, adapting and decision-making for better results.
Daily Course Objectives:
- project identification
- policy context and issue identification
- stakeholder analysis, engagement and relationship management in all stages of the project cycle
- situation analysis.
- understanding different planning approaches
- tools for field investigation and understanding complex, dynamic situations
- logic models and results frameworks.
Project appraisal & approval
- project appraisal
- value for money (VFM) and social return on investment (SROI)
- negotiations and engagement
- project contracting and procurement
- mobilisation and scheduling.
Project implementation and monitoring
- methods for risk assessment and management
- project implementation and monitoring for results
- managing performance.
Project reviews and evaluations
- building in reviews, learning and adapting
- collective course learning
- personal action planning.
4 Nov 2019 @ 09:00 am
8 Nov 2019 @ 05:01 pm
Duration: 4 days, 8 hours
Khwaeng Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon