The three-day spring course offers the possibility to meet and exchange with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support to apply the complex rules to real cases. A mix of learning methods will be applied in the course to achieve the best results.
The Lexxion Training Method combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of EU rules:
1) Identification of the main points or principles;
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles, and
3) Application of the principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the training. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
- Topics of the Spring Course -
Day I: Basics of Public Procurement
• Policy Developments in PP
• Case Law from the EU Courts
• Innovation and PP
• Strategic Procurement (SMEs, Green Procurement, Responsible Procurement)
Day II: Practical Implementation
• Procurement Modalities and Tendering Phases
• Case Studies and Best Practices (Poland, the Netherlands)
• Remedies and Access to Justice
Day III: Digital Agenda
• Data Management
• Smart Procurement (Blockchain)
25 Mar 2020 @ 09:00 am
27 Mar 2020 @ 02:30 pm
Duration: 2 days, 5 hours
Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Milan
3 Corso Buenos Aires