Wind Operations Dallas will draw together 100 professional speakers and 50+ exhibitors in our exhibition hall attendance of over 700 senior level executives and managers attendees.
Renowned as North America’s most significant business meeting place for Wind O&M and Asset Management professionals, this is where the industry comes to learn, network and do business. It’s the preeminent hub for the very latest insights, cutting edge tech and executive perspectives you need to reduce LCOE, increase AEP and drive up wind portfolio revenue.
#OMDallas is attended by top executives from asset owners such as Shell New Energies, Invenergy, BayWa Re, EDF, Duke Energy, , NextEra, Avangrid, SunEdison, Enbridge, Brookfield, Gestamp, Innergex, Leeward as well as OEMS such as GE, Siemens, Vestas, Goldwind, Nordex and many more it’s become the top destination for major wind stakeholders the globe over to plan for exceptional future wind operations. Job titles frequently found at Wind Operations Dallas include:
• Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer,
• Executive Vice President Finance, Senior Vice President of Engineering, Senior Vice President of Asset Management, Senior Vice President Operations
• VP Renewables Operations, VP Asset Management, VP Regional Operations, VP Engineering
• Managing Director, Operations, Senior Director of Operations, US, Director of Strategic Growth, Director of Operations, Director Outside Services, Executive Director
• Head of Asset Management, Head of Analytics – Energy Storage, Head of Technical Support NA
• Renewable Energy Sr. Project Manager, Sr. Manager, Operations Supply Chain, Plant Manager, Wind Site Manager, Regional Site Manager, Technical Manager, Wind Projects Manager,
• Balance of Plant Lead, Storage Engineer, Senior Engineer
Contact Rhys Watt to find out more.
16 Apr 2020 @ 07:00 am
17 Apr 2020 @ 07:01 am
Duration: 1 days
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Parkway