Understand the valuation concepts and techniques that are commonly applied in the pharma and biotech world – Know how to assess and calculate the value of a biotech company – Learn how to calculate the value of a pharmaceutical in development and how to structure a licensing deal.
By attending this course you will learn;
- The main valuation approaches, tools & techniques currently used in the pharma-biotech world.
- Methodology for assessing the risk profile of a company prior to valuation.
- An overview of different valuation methods used for life science companies and products.
- How to calculate the value of a life sciences company with the Discounted Cash Flow method, comparables and exit valuation.
- How to calculate the value of a compound in development, using the most commonly used tool, the risk-adjusted Net Present Value (rNPV).
- How to structure the licensing deal between companies, covering issues such as milestone and royalty payments.