Learn to discover growth levers for your brand from multi-stakeholder insights - Know how to determine and prioritise market segments, and to define and implement a company-wide endorsed value positioning statement - Learn to extract the Critical Success Factors that translate strategy into tactics - Learn to design an agile mix of tactics in a Red Ocean market, and to create a Blue Ocean market.
By attending this course you will learn;
- A cross-functional process for planning tactics that will strategically boost the success of your brands.
- Analytical tools to discover key leverage points from patient-centric and stakeholder insights.
- “Where to play?” - What segmentation criteria are useful, and how to prioritise opportunities for your brand.
- “How to win?” - How to develop a brand positioning statement and a value proposition.
- What is a good SWOT and how to correctly extract Critical Success Factors such that a brand’s strategy successfully translates into customer-centric tactics.
- How to design effective, efficient and agile tactics for Red Ocean (highly competitive) markets.
- How to create a Blue Ocean (highly innovative) market environment where competition is irrelevant.
- Best practices drawn from pharma and other industry sectors.