This Knowledge Management (KM) online training course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for key personnel in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations.
We know you and your organisation want to be become more effective and resilient.
We believe you can do this by enhancing knowledge management and knowledge sharing practices.
You can make positive changes in your personal working practice, together with your teams and departments, and ultimately across your whole organisation.
In this course, find out how your organisation can learn from its people and its experiences to become more responsive, innovative and strategic:
How the course works:
You work from the comfort of your own home or office. You complete the course over 6 weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 5 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available)
3. Paired and peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. Opportunity to apply KM and Knowledge Sharing (KS) tools in your workplace
8. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
9. Scheduled access to mentors
10. Personalised mentoring session within 3 months after the course
For the course starting on the 2nd of November the provisional dates of the webinars will be on the 3rd, 17th & 25th of November and the 3rd & 10th of December 2020, all at 12am (BST).
You are awarded a KM certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Course Fee: £1250
2 Nov 2020 @ 09:00 am
11 Dec 2020 @ 05:00 pm
Duration: 39 days, 8 hours