30 November 2020 - 24 January 2021
We’re excited to announce the new RECONNECT MOOC on Democracy and the Rule of Law in the European Union.
Rule of law and democracy are two fundamental values for the EU – but lately they seem to be under pressure from all sides. What does this mean and how can we address it?
Join us for an eight-week introductory course on these topics with leading experts and scholars from a variety of fields. The course is open to all and is free to join.
The MOOC instructors:
- Jan Wouters (KU Leuven)
- Joelle Grogan (Middlesex University London)
- Julinda Beqiraj (Bingham Centre (BIICL))
- Ben Crum (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Camille Kelbel (Lille Catholic University (ESPOL))
- Petra Bárd (Central European University)
- Pieter de Wilde (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Lise Rye (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Paul Blokker (University of Bologna, Charles University in Prague)
- Dimitry Kochenov (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen)
- Sylvia Kritzinger (University of Vienna)
- Elina Pirjatanniemi (Åbo Akademi University)
- Kolja Raube (KU Leuven)
- Axel Marx (KU Leuven)
- Amichai Magen (Interdisciplinary Centre Herzliya)
- Laurent Pech (Middlesex University London)
- Cristina Fasone (LUISS)
- Oliver Treib (University of Munster)
- Anna-Luise Chané (KU Leuven)