Understand the language, the concepts and research techniques in pharmaceutical pricing – Learn how to set prices for optimal access and returns across Market Access systems, payer types and at different times of a product’s life cycle – Grasp the impact of international reference pricing and parallel trade, and how to deal with these.
By attending this course you will learn;
- The concepts and language of pharma pricing and Market Access that confuse many executives.
- A helicopter view of pricing and Market Access systems in some of the largest pharma markets.
- Why setting prices and defending prices with health economics are not the same.
- How payers respond to your product’s profile: Measuring the strength of clinical profiles.
- Evidence-based techniques for getting the most accurate feedback when conducting payer research.
- How to analyse past payer behaviour to predict future pricing behaviour.
- The international pricing system: Correctly predict its impact on your prices around the globe.
- How to implement a pricing and Market Access strategy and what to do when you run into trouble.