What is the EU Project Management Training Course?
A one-week interactive journey along the life of EU-funded projects, from programming to project design, proposal writing, budgeting, project implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Through detailed case studies and exercises on key project design and management tools, this interactive training course delivers a comprehensive knowledge of essential techniques for successful, result-oriented and cost-effective management of EU projects.
Designed to assist professionals with grasping the complexities of EU funding schemes and to keep projects on track, our project management training course covers all phases of an EU Project. More specifically, throughout the course, participants learn how to find EU funding opportunities, how to design a project and how to write a project ;
Moreover, the course aims to support good management practices and effective decision making throughout the project management cycle – from programming, identification, formulation, to implementation and evaluation.
High level experienced practitioners lead participants through a curriculum based on the latest project management methodologies.
Which methods are used?
The June edition of the course will take place on MS Teams, which allows for a highly interactive online ;
Participants will be able to:
· See and interact with the trainers and their peers during the training sessions;
· Follow the lectures and presentations;
· Have access to collaborative whiteboards;
· Take part in different activities in groups;
· Extend the interaction with fellow participants and trainers thanks to chat channels available throughout the duration of the course;
· Consult training material and resources uploaded in advance
All in all, it will create a unique virtual space for learning, networking and exchange.
7 Jun 2021 @ 09:00 am
11 Jun 2021 @ 05:00 pm
Duration: 4 days, 8 hours
Timezone: GMT +1:00