The increasingly tightening and complex regulatory environment of international trade raises the need to discuss the challenges these bring to all businesses. With this in mind, the Lithuanian Customs Practitioners Association (LCPA) organises the Customs Practitioners Conference, its 6th edition, which will take place on 2 June 2022 in Klaipėda! Or online.
After the great success of this Lithuanian-participant-only event, we decided to open it to the world so other participants can experience and get the best of it too.
We invite you to delve deeper and discuss the following topics:
- The role of a customs specialist in modern organisations, and why choose this profession?
- Focus on the responsibilities and liabilities of customs specialists in the rapidly changing legal environment;
- International sanctions have become part of our daily routine - how to manage non-compliance risk, what aspects are important to pay attention to?
- Tools, opportunities and business challenges in digitalising customs
- Price for physical attendance: €290 per attendee
- Price for online attendance: €145 per participant or €290 for two or more participants of the same
WHO: Speakers from Lithuania, Poland, Germany and France will share their insights on relevant topics. If I were you, I would be there just to learn an extra language…
- Christophe Pereira, Customs and Supply Chain Manager, La Poste Groupe, France
- Tadas Ronkaitis, Manager of Customs Brokerage Department, UAB „Laika Logistics“, Lithuania
- Dr Talke Ovie, Attorney at law, HARNISCHMACHER LÖER WENSING Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, Germany
- Dr. Gediminas Valantiejus, Attorney at law, Dr. Gediminas Valantiejus Law firm GVLEX, Lithuania
- Dr Ulrich M. Möllenhoff, Attorney at law, Owner, Möllenhoff Rechtsanwälte, Germany
- Inga Karulaitytė-Kvainauskienė, Attorney at law, Partner
- Rūta Sakalauskaitė, Certified sanctions expert, Law firm ECOVIS ProventusLaw, Lithuania
- Rolandas Jurgaitis, Expert in export control and sanctions, Lithuania
- Kevin ;Director of Strategic Projects and International Development, UK
- Marcin Majewski, Senior Manager in the Indirect Tax team, PwC Poland
- Arūnas Sabaliauskas, Customs services development Manager, Trevio UAB, Lithuania
Why: Because customs is what you like, live, breathe and are passionate about, this is that one-of-a-kind event that eventually can change your for the better! Spots are limited, and you cannot miss networking with the best peers in the industry, besides the amazing industry insights you will gain by attending.
Where: In the historic site of the former Klaipeda (Lithuania) castle, where a modern conference room is located, and next to it, pleasure boats with their charming views. If you ever thought you have royal blood, this is your time to experience it!
Don’t like long trips? Not a problem, you can attend the conference online.
What else: We invite you to enjoy the marine atmosphere and hope that many of you from other regions will have the opportunity to spend a few more days exploring the seaside!
Gossip: By the way, the current members of LCPA and candidates to become members will, in addition, enjoy the evening programme, as well as a boat trip to Juodkrante…
Interested? We bet you are! We look forward to meeting you at the 6th Customs Practitioners Conference on the 2nd of June, 2022 in Klaipeda or online!