Leaders and managers often think that negotiation skills training is only important for those who are directly exposed, such as teams and power negotiators in the organisation.
The reality is that no matter where in the organisation we are, we are negotiating on a daily basis to complete our work. Developing practical negotiation skills in leaders and managers as well as team members is the key to success for any organisation.
These skills teach you to focus on both the result and the relationship in any negotiation, deliberation or discussion. That’s why negotiation skills are crucial to create greater value for any organisation.
Here is what you and your team can expect to learn from the first step on EIPA’s negotiation training path:
- improve analytical and interpersonal soft skills in negotiation processes;
- negotiate a mandate and build a negotiation strategy;
- prepare and conduct a negotiation;
- build a mapping of stakeholders;
- evaluate your negotiation and decision-making abilities while bargaining on any matter;
- learn how to use practical tools and techniques of negotiation through simulated
The objective of this two-day seminar is to make participants aware of the essential skills and techniques in ;Several simulation exercises expose participants to various situations of negotiation. Debriefing sessions combined with theoretical insight provide participants with crucial learning points and takeaways to master the usual challenges of negotiations.
What will you learn
What essential techniques and negotiation skills will you acquire or improve?
By the end of the training, participants will know how to:
- define a negotiation strategy;
- enforce a negotiation mandate;
- use essential communication techniques to ensure optimal impact in any situation;
- master the most frequently encountered tactics used in negotiations;
- bargain and secure pay offs in viable
28 Sep 2022 @ 09:00 am
29 Sep 2022 @ 05:00 pm
Duration: 1 days, 8 hours
European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA)
Onze Lieve Vrouweplein 22
6211 HE Maastricht
+31 43 3296 222
Log in to display email