This hybrid conference will bring consumer law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Fitness check of EU consumer law on digital fairness: roadmap and interplay with other digital legislative files
- Dark patterns, subscription service contracts, influencer marketing, liability of online marketplaces
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU
- Implementation of the Directives on the supply of digital content and sale of goods
- Travel law
- Consumer financial services
- Empowering consumers for the green transition: update on the legislative process
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners specialised in the field of consumer law, consumer protection and policy.
If you cannot attend the conference in Trier, you can still join online! You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.
Razvan Antemir, Chair of DIGITALEUROPE’s Consumer Policy Working Group; Senior Manager at Amazon, Luxembourg
Egelyn Braun, Legal Officer, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission, Brussels
Prof Christoph Busch, Director, European Legal Studies Institute, University of Osnabruck
Prof Olha O. Cherednychenko, Chair in European Private Law and Comparative Law; Director, Groningen Centre for European Financial Services Law, University of Groningen
Prof Alberto De Franceschi, Chair of Private Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Environmental Law, University of Ferrara
Kasper Drazewski, Senior Legal Officer, BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation, Brussels
Jana Hošková, Deputy Head of Unit, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission, Brussels
Isabel Lopez-Neira, Sustainability Policy Officer, BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation, Brussels
Prof Joasia Luzak, Director of Centre for European Legal Studies (CELS), University of Exeter
Stephen Mason, Senior Counsel, Travlaw LLP, Leeds
Felix Pflücke, Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Luxembourg; Lecturer in Law, University of Oxford
Massimiliano Puglia, Legal Secretary, Court of Justice of the European Union, Luxembourg