It’s not a question of when you will be hacked, but when! Recently, one company after another has been the victim of a Ransomware attack…. often with enormous financial consequences.
Can you protect yourself against Ransomware? During this event, we will give you a unique insight into the world of Cybercrime thanks to our guest speaker Gina Doekhie, and we will answer many more questions!
This event – Ransomware in the Financial Sector – is an exclusive lunch created for thought-provoking discussions between IT professionals to come together to discuss industry trends and topics at a high level, peer-to-peer environment.
This event is limited to a number of guests. Participation is free of charge. Please note that your event registration will only be confirmed once BEE sends an official confirmation email.
JOIN US for senior-level conversations, exchanging ideas and networking at Be Exclusive Events’ and E-Storage intimate, Exclusive Lunch – Ransomware in the Financial Sector.
This particular event would be of interest to professionals with the following titles:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Infrastructure Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- CxOs, SVP/EVP/VPs and Head of departments with responsibilities in IT, IT Risk, IT Security, Technology, Cyber, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Data, Ramsonware and Storage
- 12:00-13:00 Reception with Lunch
- 13:00-14:00 Why? – Gina Doekhie (Cybercrime Specialist)
- 14:00-14:45 How: Ransomware response strategy – Peter Gommers (Recovery Specialist)
- 14:45-15:00 Break
- 15:00-15:30 What: How can we help? – Ruud van Loon (IT Manager)
- 15:30-16:00 Result: customer journey – Elles van Blanken (Technical Lead)
- 16:00-18:00 Network Cocktail
ALL TIMES LOCAL CET.