The local action group Molise verso il 2000 is a local development agency that works to support and promote sustainable rural, economical and social development, social inclusion and business and employment promotion in the Molise region in line with the objectives of the EU and of the national, regional and local government development plans.
“Molise verso il 2000” main areas of interest:
• sustainable rural development;
• VET and employment aid;
• business creation;
• social inclusion;
• sustainable and accessible tourism;
• environmental education, RES and RUE;
• innovation and technology transfer;
• support for small businesses, agritourisms, crafts and marketing services;
• consulting and research on economic, socio-economic and environmental surveys;
• drafting and implementation of feasibility studies;
• advanced services, marketing, advertising, information, communication, databases, new technologies and technological innovation, energy, environmental impact, development of training materials;
• collaboration and partnership with other local groups and socio-economic actors in Europe.
The LAG MOLISE have long term experience in managing EU programmes and projects.
Via Monsignor Bologna, 15
Login to display
|Mr Adolfo Fabrizio Colagiovanni||Account Admin|