The training will provide attendees with:
• a comprehensive overview of the changes introduced in the new European regulatory framework, covering the full range of topics included in the Code;
• the context and original aims of the new regulatory package, and how likely it is that these aims will be furthered by the new provisions;
• a detailed understanding of the new range of access remedies available for regulatory authorities and how these could impact the market, in particular for fibre broadband;
• a review of how the Commission’s ambitious proposals to reform spectrum policy were amended during the political debate, and how the final provisions in this area will affect the EU’s aim to be a leader in 5G;
• an insight into the changes introduced for end user rights, how OTTs are affected, and how the concept of universal service has been refocused on broadband access; and
• an understanding of the institutional changes for BEREC and NRAs, including the work now needing to be done to implement the package.
Who should attend and why?
The seminar is suitable for:
• regulatory experts and specialists who wish to gain a detailed understanding of the new Code; and
• anyone in the industry who wishes to gain an overview of the new Code, its aims, and the changes that it will introduce.
The seminar will help participants to:
• understand how the Code will affect their own national regulatory environment; and
• learn and exchange views on how the Code will shape the communications industry in ;
4 Jun 2019 @ 09:00 am
5 Jun 2019 @ 01:01 pm
Duration: 1 days, 4 hours
Hotel Thon EU
Rue de la Loi 75