This conference will enable legal practitioners specialising in VAT to keep up-to-date with the most recent developments in legislation and jurisprudence in the field.
- Policy update from the European Commission
- The fight against VAT fraud
- Applying VAT to the digital economy
- VAT and financial services
- Measures to reduce the VAT gap: the Polish example
- Analysis of the EU-27 and UK perspectives on VAT and Brexit
- Recent case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the area of VAT
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, tax advisors, national civil servants, judges and prosecutors.