ScaleUp 360° Big Data Winter Europe is taking place on November 24-25, 2021!
Welcome to ScaleUp 360° Big Data Europe – the digital event for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and IT Infrastructure leaders and practitioners in Europe. Experience 2 days of virtual sessions and case studies on use & business cases on analyzing large amounts of data to gain valuable insights and generating competitive advantages by true industry thought leaders.
These are the topics at the 2021 ScaleUp 360° Big Data:
- What do successful reference architectures and best practices look like in the Big Data context?
- How can open-source frameworks like Hadoop and Spark be combined with traditional ETL tools in the enterprise?
- What do integration scenarios between Hadoop and in-memory database management systems from SAP, Oracle, etc. look like?
- What tools can be used to represent large unstructured data sets of any kind ( text, media, web, IoT data) in a common data lake?
- What are use cases for data standardization and de-duplication to provide clean data?
- How to set up Data Lake architectures with the corresponding roles, access rights, and processes?
- How to protect sensitive and unstructured data in modern data lakes?
- What are concrete data warehousing projects that contribute to the rationalization of the information infrastructure in the company?
- How do machine learning applications accelerate data center deployment and management?
- How to use containerization for training machine learning algorithms against large amounts of data?
- Which tools can be used to analyze large amounts of data from video, voice, and text to train neural networks?