The 14th Edition of the International Conference The Future of Education will take place in Florence (Italy) on 20 – 21 June 2024. The event brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners and project managers from all over the world to share findings, expertise and experience about innovative teaching and learning methodologies.
- 26 February 2024: abstracts submission deadline
- 20 May 2024: papers submission deadline (possibility to extend)
- 19 June 2024: Conference day of the ONLINE EVENT
- 20/21 June 2024: Conference days of the ONSITE EVENT IN FLORENCE (ITALY)
Onsite participants are welcome in Florence for two full days of thought-provoking sessions, integrated by endless networking opportunities and social />
Online participants can contribute with asynchronous or synchronous online presentations. The latter will be delivered on 19 June via the Conference Virtual Platform.
During the Conference:
- All accepted papers will be presented onsite and online.
- Questions and Answers sessions will follow each paper presentation.
- Poster presentation sessions will be held onsite and online.
- Networking opportunities will be organized.
All accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings published with ISBN, ISSN and DOI codes.
The publication will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by ISI-Clarivate- Web of Science and SCOPUS. The publication will also be included in and indexed in Google Scholar.