8-12 July 2024 / Bruges, Belgium
Understanding how the law governs business practices that may restrict competition in economic markets through private and public enforcement and analyzing how competition law can curb anticompetitive activities and facilitate free competition, are the raisons d’être of this training programme.
The College’s EU Competition Law training programme provides its participants with a deep understanding of the latest developments on EU competition law and the essential tools necessary to master legal complexities and overcome challenges at work.
Through detailed case studies and legal and economic analysis, this interactive programme aims at providing professionals with an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of EU competition law, focusing on practical aspects as well as substantive law.
The course combines different learning approaches:
- Interactive training sessions examining theoretical and practical aspects of EU competition law;
- Workshops and case studies designed to identify and develop essential practical skills;
- A Keynote speech of a high-level speaker;
- Individual and collective feedback giving participants the opportunity to maximise their personal learning experience;
- Active debates between lecturers and participants.
More information https://www.coleurope.eu/training-projects/executive/eu-competition-law