Through its quality teaching and learning programmes, as well as engagement with external collaborators, the Faculty of Creative Industries of Vilnius Gediminas Technical University is developing a new generation of creative communication, business and technology professionals. At this Faculty, you will find innovation, creativity and originality that is helping to grow and strengthen Lithuanian cultural life at home and abroad.
- A first for Lithuania – the first programme of its kind of creative industries, which is highly sought after by students.
- Events engineering – this bachelor degree program is now the only programme offered in Lithuania
- A catalyst for local creative industries – According to the international expert panel of Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Center (MOSTA), the Faculty of Creative Industries at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University is leading the development of creative industries in Lithuania.
- New initiatives – these include the Vilnius Film Cluster and participation in the Lithuanian Communication Society and National Association of Creative and Culture Industries.
- Launch platform – the Faculty acts as a launch platform for students intending to develop start-up enterprises in the creative sector.