The aim of this conference is to provide legal practitioners with an update on recent developments regarding the EU legal migration system and the mechanisms put in place to tackle labour and skills shortages within the EU and to reinforce its attractiveness. It will provide them with the opportunity to discuss current legal reforms with high-level experts in the field.
- Added-value of the reform of the Blue Card system for highly qualified workers
- First assessment of the implementation of the new Intra-Corporate Transfers Directive
- Coherence of the EU legislative framework: highly qualified workers, corporate transferees, researchers and students
- Equal treatment of third-country workers in EU law: the added value of the Single Permit Directive
- What rights for beneficiaries of international protection?
- Scope of and limits to intra-EU mobility
- Integration of third-country nationals in the labour market: challenges and best practices
- External migration policy: follow-up on the Valletta Action Plan