Non-formal learning activity that will focus on discrimination and xenophobia, on the differences / similarities between citizens, as well as on the role of the host society and migrants / refugees for their effective integration.
- Registration and brief presentation of the workshop
- View of the film "Fuocoammare"
- "Take a Step Forward" non-formal learning activity
- End of event
- Contact with stakeholders: Young people, Immigrant communities, young immigrants, relevant actors in the field of youth and migration
- Information on the living and integration conditions of immigrants in Greek society
- Raising awareness and encouraging participation in similar actions and discussions
The proposed action is based on John Steinbeck's novel "The Grapes of Rage" (1939) and takes place in the context of the 30th Erasmus celebration organized by the Foundation for Youth and Lifelong Learning (INDIBIM).
12 Oct 2017 @ 04:00 pm
12 Oct 2017 @ 07:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours, 30 minutes
115 21 Athina