The aim of this annual conference is to update legal practitioners on the latest trends and current issues in European company law and corporate governance.
- Update on EU company law
- The new European Commission proposal on expanding and upgrading the use of digital tools and processes in company law and its implications in practice
- Revised OECD Principles on Corporate Governance
- The use of AI in corporate governance
- Challenges in the implementation of the Directive on takeover bids
- Corporate sustainability: CSDD, CSRD, ESRS
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at business lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel in the private sector, notaries and company registrars, compliance officers, risk managers and corporate governance professionals, civil servants dealing with business organisations and enterprise structures (financial supervision, compliance, risk management, competition review, taxation, ownership control, licensed activities, etc.), as well as corporate finance analysts.
Online participation option
The event will be streamed live online. You have the option to follow the conference on Zoom, enabling you to ask questions and take part in the discussion with participants in Trier via live chat.