a tech company offering holiday home rental all over the world">
- In 1999, together with Nicolas Galand, Alexandre founded Vacanca,
a tech company offering holiday home rental all over the world.
- From 2003 to 2009, he raised over Euro 15M for a variety of
businesses ranging from real estate investment and development to
media and advertising. As serial international entrepreneur
(Switzerland, Spain, Uk, France), Alexandre Glas has made
successful exits in various sectors.
- Since 2013, Alexandre Glas has been mentoring tech startups,
helping them build their product strategy and raise funds.
- In 2014, he co-founded The Assets, the first B2B marketplace
dedicated to business resources. The Assets is a leading French
Fintech company with over Euro 2.8m raised to date and more than
20 highly-skilled specialists (IT developers, Data scientists,
Business intelligence experts, etc.). Theasset.co was elected Top
Innovative Startup in France (2014 and 2015) and won the first
French Award for Innovation ( French State).
- Today Alexandre is also Co-Founder & Product Manager at HUH?
School as well as advisor for tech companies.